Charging method and quick start guide
How to use the charging base
Place the charging base on the flat ground, then connect the power adapter. The power indicator will be constantly on. The indicator light of the charging base will go out during normal charging.
Place the charging base on the flat ground, with the back against the wall, and remove all obstacles around the charging base of about 1.5 meter in width and 2 meters in front of the charging base, as shown in the figure.
A. Please charge the machine for not less than 12 hours when charging for the first time, and charge it until the red light of the power key and breathe. When the battery is fully filled, the green light will be constantly on.
B. For daily use, please store the machine on the charging stand and make sure the charging stand is powered on.
C. When not in use for a long time, please full charge the machine, turn off the power switch and store it in a cool and dry place.
D. When setting the reservation mode, do not use manual charging mode. It is recommended to use automatic charging mode.
Turn on the power switch, the panel button indicator flashes (1 means power ON, 0 means power OFF)
Press this key to enter the sleep mode; press key for restarting the machine; If the machine is not operated within 3 minutes, the machine will automatically enter the sleep mode.
Press this key to start cleaning automatically; Press to pause the machine if necessary.
Press this key to automatically find the charging base for charging.
Press this key in the running state of the machine to pause the machine, and press this key in the sleeping state of the machine to wake up.
A “” Forward
Press this key to move the machine forward.
Backward Press this key to move the machine back.
Left Press this key to move the machine left.
Right Press this key to move the machine right
Press this key to sweep along the wall edge
Press this key to start the machine’s spiral point cleaning.
Set reservation (some model with this function)
For facilitating cleaning, the product has the “Reserve cleaning” function. Time setting and reservation settings shall be set through the APP on the phone. After a successful reservation, the cleaner will clean automatically every day according to the setting time. How to connect to the APP please see the instruction in the APP User Guide.
Make sure the green light of is constantly on and the machine is now awakened. If the machine is not awakened, short press or the remote controller key to wake up the cleaner.
Dust collector and filter screen cleaning
Take out the dust collector.
Open the dust collector lock and pour the dust and garbage.
Remove the filter elements. HEPA can be washed with water, and you can tap it to remove dust before washing.
Wash the dust collector and the first filter element, dry the dust collector and filter elements, and keep them dry to ensure their service life
Clean the side brush and universal caster
Clean the side brush
Remove the side brush and wipe it with a clean cloth.
Clean universal caster Clean the universal caster to remove hair entanglement.
Clean the cliff sensor
Clean the cliff sensor to ensure sensor sensitivity.
Clean the charging electrode
Gently wipe the bottom of the machine and the charging electrode of the charging base with a soft cloth.
Clean the suction port
Clean the sensor window
If there is a lot of dust in the suction port, please clean it with a cloth.
Installation of the water tank(some model with this function)
- Insert the front end of the water tank into the mop, align as shown in the figure, and paste the mop on the magic tape of the water tank.
- Open the inlet on the water tank and slowly inject the water into the water tank.
- Place the bottom of the machine upward, align the positioning column of the water tank with the positioning hole of the carriage at the bottom of the machine, and press the water tank tightly.
- The water tank has no function of closing water seepage, and it will start to seep after water injection. Please remove the water tank before charging.
- Pay attention when using the water tank, add water or clean up in time, please remove the tank before adding water.
- Please do not use a water seepage tank on the carpet. When using the water tank to mop the floor, please fold up the edge of the carpet, so as to avoid foreign matters on the rag from polluting the carpet.
- After cleaning the mop, it is necessary to dry the mop until it does not drip, and then install it on the water tank. At the same time, the mop needs to be flat.
Robot will emit a series of beeps when it is in trouble, and the red light will flash or keep on.
|1. Beep once and the red light stays on||Wheel is stuck||please check if there are anything in the wheel gap and clean it up.|
|2. Beep once and the red light keeps flashing||Front bumper is stuck||please check bumper Whether stuck and clean foreign matter in it.|
|Beeps twice and the red light keeps flashing||Side brush abnormal||please check whether the side brush is entangled with hair and clean it up.|
|4. Beeps three times and the red light keeps flashing||Ground sensor abnormal||Please check whether the ground sensor is covered by dirt and wipe it clean.|
|5. Beeps four times and the red light keeps flashing||Power run out||please charge it as soon as possible.|
Please refer to the maintenance section of the user manual for more information.
If the above method does not solve the problem, please try the following:
- Restart the power of the machine.
- If the problem cannot be solved by restarting the machine, please send the machine to the after-sales service center for maintenance.